Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happiness

Choosing to say that I am happy doesn't mean that 
me or my life is perfect, 
it simply means that I CHOOSE to see the positive,
the blessings, the good in people 
and things around me.

I choose to be positive therefore I am happy. 
So when people start to poke in my life looking for
imperfections and they find them, it doesn't mean that
I am not succeeding,
it means that my sight is better than theirs,
that I will always succeed 
because I will always rather concentrate on one blessing,
than ten flaws.

I choose to be happy,
it isn't determined by the people in my life 
or any things,
it is determined by my mind, 
my decision.

No one can touch that
So while there may be lots of fallen leaves around me,
I will still choose to be the rose that I am. 
Simply happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment