Saturday, June 29, 2013

The strong woman in you

To others you may appear weak, 
  but to me you are at your peak 

            You words may not always be perfect
            but you always are direct 

your life hasn't been fair 
but you still have your glare 

                   The challenges that you've faced
           I wish I could have them erased

          You walk so humbly in this world,
"thank you" is your every other word,

So appreciative and so respectful
but yet you are very regretful,

             Your smile is a shinning bean
you are a wonderful human being. 

            Your children are your wealth,
I wish them the best of health,

The strong woman in you my dear,
has always been very clear,
you just had to see 
that God is the only one you should fear,

everything else is life is temporary
and it's not worth your worry,

            The strong woman in you my dear
             Find her, and you will be free!

Your smile is a beautiful gift you have,
that you shouldn't ever stop to share.

For you my friend, I write these words
who knows it may just help heal all the wounds. 

3 comments: