Monday, June 24, 2013

My New Year

Yet another beautiful morning, 
another beautiful year,
another number added to my life...

Turning a new chapter, 
yet I am so contempt with everything that is in the past.

I wouldn't change a minute of my life,
I was young and dumb when I was suppose to be,
I was naive when I was suppose to be,
I was confused when I was suppose to be,

I realized the value and beauty of life when I was suppose to,
I was madly in love when I was suppose to be,
I was heartbroken when I was suppose to be,

I learned the value of true friends when I was suppose to,
I learned who my true friends when I was suppose to,

I became me, 
When I was suppose to,

I learned to love me,
when I was suppose to,

The most valued lesson I learned is on this page and 
to put it simply,
Pray, Love and Smile :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment