Monday, August 19, 2013

Labels

                            "Love me, so I can break your heart"
                  
                                           "Trust me, so I can betray you"
                                
                           "Help me, so I can hurt you"
                    
                                        "Be my friend, so I can be your worst enemy"
                        
                      "Save me, so I can destroy you"
                                      
                                     "Be with me, so I can leave you"

                        "Be mine, so I can cheat on you"
                                   
                                    "Care about me, so I can walk all over you"
                           
                            
            No one comes with these labels, and most of the time we cannot see the signs that are given to us, because we create illusions in our head about who the person really is. Learn to recognize the labels before they are revealed to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment