Monday, August 19, 2013

Dear Friend

            Hello My Dear Friend,

Hope you've been well. 
I know we don't have as much time
 as we would like to share together, 
       so I choose to write you this letter.

      I hope you are taking good care of yourself,
 because, my friend,
 this world is a better place because of you. 
                                       Sometimes, you may get caught up with everyday things,                                 sometimes you may not even know what day it is, 
but you do make a difference in this world.

              Each time we speak, you change the world. 
Sometimes just seeing your smile
 or knowing that I've made you smile, 
it makes a change in the world. 

I hope you are taking care of yourself,
 physically, mentally and spiritually,
 because I need you to be all together in case, 
I start falling apart. 
Or if I don't I need you to create more memories with you
to laugh about stupid things,
and to lie to each other just to make ourselves feel better,
I may need you to sometimes tell me the truth
that I don't want to admit,
or be my ear when I have nothing to say.

So take care of yourself my friend,
because no matter how far, or busy we are
You make this world a better place,
and I still need you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment