Thursday, July 4, 2013

I still do...

And still like a child I allow myself to get excited about life,
about people and the beauty around me.
 I still giggle when I feel good and
scream when I hear something out of this world exciting...
 I've learned how to cry again... I forgot it for a while, but I've learned again...only this time I know how to control it and I only share tears of joy...
Just like your smile life can take away your tears...
 but learn to get them back because just like your smile
your tears can change someone's life.
I still genuinely enjoy when I see true love,
Or a small animal,
Or a baby learning something new,
I still genuinely enjoy that the grass is so green after the rain,
That the sky is blue,
Or that the ocean makes the beautiful sounds and smells so refreshing ,
I still genuinely believe that this world will
And can be a better place,
And I still believe that one day
I will turn the TV on and the truth will be told,
That one day people will not be afraid to express their true love,
I still believe that one day...
I still do....

No comments:

Post a Comment