Monday, April 28, 2014

Anniversary to us........

You were you 
I was me,
Together it created a We.

You had your life,
I had mine,
We gently joined hands 
And started living life 

You didn't try to change me
I didn't expect you to change 
And without any fuss 
We accepted everything that was strange.

Three years have  evaporated,
It was like yesterday when 
You said 
"Let's get married tomorrow
I will not be eliminated,
Not out of your life
Not out of your heart,
I want to make you my wife"

We knew each other 
For two months only
And I was the crazy one
That agreed to be
Your one n only.

God makes no mistake,
He puts those that fit together,
Brick with a brick
Stone with a stone
Together we have built 
Our loving home.

To thank you for last three years
Would be the wrong,
Instead I do what I always do,
I thank God for keeping us so strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment