Sunday, May 26, 2013

Feed my soul, the way it needs to be fed,
Feed my mind, the way it needs to be fed,
Feed my body, the way it needs to be fed,
Feed my desires, the way they needs to be fed,
Feed my life the way it needs to be fed.
Walk with me in this circle called life,
Walk with me over each rock,
Walk with me through each river,
Swim with me through the oceans,
Dance with me to the slowest song,
Catch my step when I'm about to loose the rhythm,
Dance with me through the fastest beat,
Keep up with me through each move,
Talk to me when there are no words to say,
Listen to me when I have so much to say,
Hold me to make it all go away,

Dance with me and I will dance with you,
Walk with me and I will walk with you,
Talk to me and I will talk to you,
Listen to me and I will listen to you,
Hold on to me and I will hold on to you.

Make me smile and I will smile with you.   

Be a man, take my hand and take me, let's walk the road together

(originally written in March 2010)

1 comment: